走到那，路边都有榴莲挡，老公终於开口了，买点榴莲回去做cheese cake, 好吗！
就这样，我的第二个durian cheese cake 诞生啦。。
Base ingredient :
250g digestive biscuits (finely crushed)
2 tbsp brown sugar
110g butter (melted)
Durian Topping :
120g castor sugar
2 tbsp custard powder
2 tbsp gelatin + 100ml water
500g fresh durian flesh
250g cream cheese
300ml thicked cream (dairy whipping cream)
9” round loose bottom cake pan
To Prepare Base :
1. Finely grind ground digestive biscuits with browns sugar, stir in melted butter & press onto the cake tin. Chill in the fridge to let it set while you prepare the filling.
To Prepare Topping :
1. Dissolve the gelatin mixture over a double boiler until gelatin is clear & runny, set aside.
2. Cook custard with sugar & milk over low heat until thicken, remove custard from heat. Add in melted gelatin. When mixture is cool.
3. Beat cream cheese with an electric beater using a paddle attachment till smooth. Beat in cream till just mixed then add in durian flesh. Lastly add in gelatin mixture and blend well.
4. Pour durian mixture over crust & refrigerate for at least 3 hours till set.
5. Serve cake chilled.